Saturday, December 20, 2014

Last Summer ( by a student)

One of my students wrote the following :

Last summer

          Last summer was fun. I went with my family to Abha by car. When we got there ,we rented an apartment for five days. The weather was very nice. We have never been there before so we had to use the map to know our way. The first day of the journey was difficult for us. On the way to Abha,we passed by beautiful villages with old houses and farms. Mountains were covered by grass. We visited all touristic places like Al habala and the green mountain. We met some friendly and generous people there. We tried their traditional food  and drinks. They like Arabian coffee very much. Like other cities in Saudi Arabia,Abha is a very modern city. It has an international airport, good roads and all facilities. Really it was a great trip for me.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much teacher believe me you the best teacher in my life and i think often the students like you i really i cant forgot you because you first step to dive in world english

    ReplyDelete